Aydin Abadi is a senior research fellow at the University College London (UCL) collaborating with Professor Steven Murdoch on the PAYMENT project. His research interests include information security, privacy, and cryptography, with a focus on
- Blockchain Technology and its Applications
- Secure Multi-party Computation (MPC)
- Smart Contracts’ Design, Implementation, and Applications
- Private Set Intersection (PSI)
- Cloud computing’s Security
Prior to holding the research fellowship, he held lectureship and research associate (post-doctorate) positions at the University of Gloucestershire and Edinburgh respectively. He holds a Ph.D. in Secure Multi-party Computation, from the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. His webpage can be accessed here.